Intel NUC8CCHKR - Chaco Canyon Fanless NUC by EWC
Our NUC8CCHKR fanless computer is powered by Intel’s ultra efficient eighth generation Apollo Lake Celeron. Model NUC8CCHKR is a Fanless NUC that excels at embedded applications including operating digital kiosks, digital vending machines, and various types of digital signage. The computer also supports OS versions that companies need for business, including Windows 10, Linux Ubuntu, CentOS and more.
- Intel Celeron N3350 Processor, dual-core CPU 1.1 GHz (2MB L2 Cache, up to 2.4 GHz)
- 6W TDP
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- Intel® HD Graphics 500
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, 4-lane eDP 1.4
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
- Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT)
- Front: 1 X USB 3.0 + Expansion Port
- Rear: 1 X USB 3.0, 2 X USB 2.0, 2 x HDMI, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet, 1/8" (3.5mm) Audio Line Out
- Internal: 1 X M.2 slot, 1x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0 (via headers), 1 X 4-Lane eDP
Our NUC8CCHKR is a highly customizable, fully assembled computer.