EWC Intel NUC Skull Canyon
The Intel NUC8I7HVK is the best mini PC for professionals who need a high-performance system. The Intel NUC Skull Canyon with i7 processor is a small form factor computer that comes with everything you need. Choose the memory, storage, and operating system you want to get started.
- Intel Quad Core CPU i7-8809G, 8Mb Cache (8th Gen)
- 3.1Ghz base clock, up to 4.20GHz w/ turbo boost.
- 2x DDR4 2400+ slots
- AMD RX Vega M GH 4GB Graphics, VR Ready!
- Intel Wireless-AC 8265 w/ Bluetooth 4.2
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Weight: 3lbs pre-configured
- Dimensions: 10.8” x 7.8” x 4.8”
- 2x Mini-DisplayPort 1.2 (supports 4K displays)
- 1x HDMI 2.0a
- 2x SATA 6.0Gbs
- 2x M.2 Sata ports
- Front: 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2, 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, 1x USB 3.0 (charging port)
- Rear: 2x USB-C Thunderbolt 3, 4x USB 3.0
How it Runs
The DDR4L-2400 RAM, Intel Core i7 processor, and AMD Radeon RX Vega M display Graphics engine make the Intel NUC8I7HVK the best mini PC for professionals who need a computer with superior graphics for work.
A data throughput rate of 40Gbps made possible by the two (2) Thunderbolt ports at the rear of the device blow open for the NUC8 i7. Three (3)Type-C USB3.1 second generation ports along with a single (1) Type-A connector increase the number of mountable peripherals, while the two (2) DisplayPort 1.3 with MST up the number of concurrently connectable monitors to a staggering six (6). Two dedicated Gigabit Ethernet ports with up to 1000Mbps data speed make for a solid connection.
Owning an Intel NUC Skull Canyon
The NUC8I7HVK is built with architecture melding Intel’s CPUs with AMD graphics, and the results are one of the best mini PCs available today. Get the Intel NUC8I7HVK ready to use as part of a two-week no-obligation demonstration from EWC (for qualifying companies). Contact us to schedule your demonstration.