Intel NUC7i3DNxE - Dawson Canyon Enterprise NUCs by EWC
Our NUC7i3DNHE computer is powered by Intel’s seventh generation, high-performance, Core™ i3 processor. Model NUC7i3DNKE is the same motherboard in a slim chassis with no 2.5" 2nd drive option, and model NUC7i3DNBE is the 4" x 4" motherboard-only (with attached heat-sink/fan). This Enterprise Class, extended support life, NUC platform code-named Dawson Canyon, is a commercially supported NUC that excels at embedded applications in any of it's 3 form factors, including operating digital kiosks, digital vending machines, and various types of digital signage. The computer also supports OS versions that companies need for business, including Windows 10, Linux Ubuntu, CentOS and more.
- Intel® Core™ i3-7100U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.40 GHz)
- 15W TDP
- 1 X Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM RAM - 64GB max
- Intel HD Graphics 620
- Dual HDMI 2.0a, 4-lane eDP 1.4
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
- Intel® vPro™ Platform Eligibility
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology
- Front: 2 X USB 3.0
- Rear: 2 X USB 3.0
- Internal: 1 X M.2 slots, 1 X SATA 2.5, 2 X USB 2.0 + 1 X USB 3.0 (via headers), 1 X 4-Lane eDP
Our NUC7i3DNHE is a highly customizable, fully assembled computer.
Order Your Commercial NUC Today
Some NUCs perform equally well as business and personal computing solutions, but our NUC7i3DNHE computer is made for business. For more information about this computer, placing or tracking an order, or requesting a free two-week demo, please get in touch with us.